West End Academy was built in 2011 on the grounds of what was formerly West End High School. Three great schools (Lee, Powderly, & Price) were united to form one Remarkable Professional Learning Community. The school serves approximately 760 students in Grades PreK-5.
Contact Information:1840 Pearson Avenue SouthwestBirmingham, Alabama 35211
Phone: 205-231-1742Fax: 205-231-1788School Colors:
Red & Yellow
Registering Your Child for West End Academy
Verify Age Requirements - Children must be at least 5 years of age to be eligible for kindergarten. Pre-K students must be at least 4 years old.
Correct Documentation Required for Enrollment - Please bring the following documents to the registration:
· Proof of Residence (a lease, deed, or rent receipt)
· Child's Social Security Card
· Two Current Utility Bills
· Alabama Certificate of Immunization Records (Blue Form)
· Child's Original Birth Certificate or Affidavit of Birth· Photo I.D. or Driver's License of Parent or Guardian