Students must adhere to all rules and regulations outlined by the Birmingham City Schools Code of Conduct, Birmingham City Schools Electronic Device Policy, and Ramsay High School Academic Dishonesty Policy. Violations of any of these policies will result in the appropriate disciplinary action as outlined in each policy.
Students expected to also:
- Be respectful, RESOURCEFUL AND RESPONSIBLE
- Arrive to class on time
- Be prepared daily
- Maintain a neat and orderly notebook
- Complete all assignments in PENCIL ONLY!
- Turn in assignments on time
- Participate in classroom discussion and remain engaged
Submit assignments on time. Late assignments will only be accepted with the appropriate documentation for an excused absence. IT IS THE STUDENTS RESPONSIBILTY TO INQUIRE ABOUT ANY MISSED ASSIGNMENTS AND NOTES AND SUBMIT THE ASSIGNMENTS PROMPTLY!!