Degrees and Certifications:
Dr. Hope English
Welcome to Wenonah High School! My name is Dr. Hope English and I am excited about being your Professional School Counselor! I look forward to working closely with Wenonah students in the areas of social, academic, and career development.
My mission as a counselor is to ensure excellence by providing a data-driven, comprehensive program that advocates for students to equitably achieve their potential through the use of individual, small, and whole group sessions that focus on social, academic, and career development in order to maximize the student’s ability to become a responsible citizen and lifelong learner while preparing them to meet and succeed in today’s global society. As your counselor I will:
· Provide direct and indirect counseling services to students
· Collaborate with teachers, administrators, parents, and stakeholders on your behalf
· Refer students and parents to external agencies
· Participate in student welfare and learning support committees
· Evaluate and improve the counseling Program
· Advocate for students
Throughout your high school tenure, the road may get tough, and you may even want to quit. In those times, remember, “The struggle you’re in today is developing the strength you need tomorrow. Don’t give up (Robert Tew).”
Have a wonderful and prosperous year!
Phone #205.231.1635 Email email@example.com