Program Goals for Students
- A:B2.1 - Establish challenging academic goals.
- A:B2.5 - Use problem-solving and decision making skills to assess progress toward educational goals.
- C:B1.1 - Apply decision-making skills to career planning, course selection and career transition
- C:C1.3 - Identify personal preferences and interests influencing career choice and success.
- C:B2.1 Demonstrate awareness of the education and training needed to achieve career goals.
- PS:A1.9 - Demonstrate cooperative in groups.
- PS:B1.9 - Identify long and short term goals.
Adopted from the ASCA National Standards for Students