BCS COVID-19 Professional Development 2023
The Birmingham Board of Education during its regular meeting on Tuesday, February 28, 2023 approved recommendations for all full-time employees to have an opportunity to earn $1,000 for completing a Spring 2023 COVID-19 Professional Development. In order to be eligible, employees must complete the session outside of their normal work hours. The deadline for completion is 11:59 p.m. April 12, 2023.
Upon completion of the virtual module, employees will:
- Receive information on the latest CDC information on the COVID 19 variants focusing on Omicron and its subvariants
- Receive the latest CDC information on the Bivalent Booster
- Be encouraged to take the Bivalent Booster
- Be introduced to self-care techniques for physical and emotional well-being
- Receive communication about positive news in BCS
We recommend that you watch all of the instructional videos before you begin the COVID-19 Professional Development Session. In addition, the session should be completed in one setting.