At Hudson K-8 School, we understand that it truly takes a village to raise a child. We are fortunate to have community partners who understand this mission as well. Our partners are:
- American Cast Iron & Pipe Company (ACIPO) – provides monetary donations to assist athletes and other school-related activities.
- Birmingham Cultural Alliance/Birmingham Civil Rights – provide after school tutoring and homework assistance for students.
- Bethel Baptist Church (Collegeville) – provides teachers with classroom resources and homework assistance.
- Birmingham Education Foundation – provides students with college and career readiness and educational field trip opportunities.
- Gear Up – provides college and career readiness opportunities such as field trips and presentations for students.
- Discovery Club – provides tutoring and mentoring for students after school on Tuesdays of each week.