Name: Mrs. Serita ReedClassroom: Main OfficePhone Ext: 231-1740Email:firstname.lastname@example.org
As Counselor at West End Academy, I am here to serve you and your child(ren). If you have any concerns that you feel might be affecting your child’s behavior or academic performance, I am available for conferences. I look forward to working with you and your child(ren) this year.
What Does A Counselor Do?A Counselor…..
· Works with small groups on study habits, self-concepts and behavior.
· Talks with boys and girls about things that might be bothering them.
· Conferences with parents concerning student behavior and academic performance.
· Serves as a resource for referrals in the community.
· Does grief counseling.
- Works with students individually.
When Do I See The Counselor?
- Have large group guidance with my class
- Have good new to share
- Have trouble with my friends
- Have problems with my brothers and sisters
- Have trouble getting along with others
- Need to talk to someone
How Do I Get To See The Counselor?
· My teacher can ask the counselor to see me.
· My parents/guardian can ask the counselor to see me.
· I can stop by the Counselor’s Office to set up an appointment. (Main Office)
· I can ask my teacher if I may go to the Counselor’s Office.