- National Honor Society - Students from the fourth and fifth grades are selected based on their academic performance, outstanding character, and leadership abilities.
- Discovery Club = Discovery Club is an after-school program that meets each Tuesday afternoon from 3:15 p.m. - 4:15 p.m. The club consists of volunteer mentors who meet with our students to share a Bible-based curriculum.
- Math Growth Mindset = This is an organization developed to assist and encourage students in the area of math.
- S.O.A.R.- Mentoring Program for fourth and fifth-grade boys led by our school Counselor, Mr. Richard Knight III. The focus of this group is to provide mentorship and guidance for our boys at the upper-grade level.
- Girl Talk 101 - Girls in the fourth and fifth grades meet each Wednesday to collaborate and share thoughts about girl/student-friendly ideas. This magnificent group of girls also provides community service.
- Robinson Book Club - Students from the third, fourth, and fifth grades who love reading led by our Media-Specialist and ARI Reaching Coach.
- Advisor/Advisee - Every educational stakeholder in the building has a student they advise or mentor for a 9 - week grading period.
- Band - Students who participate in a band meet towards the end of the day to learn how to play various instruments as well as participate in band competitions. This is led by our music teacher, Mr. Merryman
- Choir - Led by our music teacher, select students meet to learn the uniqueness of music and perform.