Name: Mrs. Jacqueline Taylor-WillisSubject: BiologyClassroom: C-320Phone Ext: 231-1703Email: email@example.comStudents & Parents:I am happy to welcome you to Mrs. Mrs. Taylor-Willis 9th Grade Biology Class for the 2018-19 school year.I look forward to helping our students become independent life-long learners and quip them withskills and knowledge to pursue a goal, hopefully in the field of science.To accomplish this, I am asking that you:
- Have your child attend class daily and ready for the day's learning experience.
- Complete all class ands homework given.
- Study everyday at home and prepare for pop-up quizzes or scheduled exams.
- Be a part of constructive class participation.
- Aim to do their very best everyday.
By doing this, and working together, I'm sure our students can succeed.
- Parents you may contact a 9th grade counselor to set up conferences.
- Parents please obtain the code from your child to sign up on Remind 101.
Thanks and let's have a great year!!