Dear Parents,Welcome to Hudson K-8, I'm Ms. T. Sims, I'm very excited about being your child's 4th grade teacher. This will be a very exciting school year at Hudson K-8 School. Anytime you have questions or concerns feel free to contact me @ 231-3000.Here are a few reminders:
- Every student at Hudson must turn in a form from the code of conduct book.
- Please send school supplies at your earliest convenience.
Classroom Rules/ Expectations
1. Follow all rules the first time they are given
2. Raise your hand to speak or to leave your seat.
3. Come to school prepared on a daily basis.
4. Be respectful, responsible, and ready to learn daily.
5. No food or drinks allowed in the classroom.
6. Respect yourself and others.
7. Keep hands, feet, and other objects to yourself.
Class begins at 8:00 A.M. and ends at 3:00 P.M. daily. Students who are not in the classroom at 8:00 A.M. will be marked tardy. Breakfast for K-5 students is served from 7:15-7:35 A.M. Therefore, students who plan to eat breakfast must be at school no later than 7:20 A.M.
Parent Conference Policy
Fourth and fifth grade teachers will be available to meet with you at 1:30 P.M.-2:30 P.M. Monday-Friday. Please call to schedule an appointment. Please keep in mind that teachers cannot speak with you when class is in session.
Also, it has been a wonderful school year thus far. I am enjoying my time with my students. The students are excited that I am teaching the fourth grade and so am I. To my students, lets keep up the good work! Parents please talk to your child about their talking out in my classroom. I am going to have more parent conferences if the problem continues.Parents the noise level has become controllable. I want to thank you for your cooperation.