PTA Membership Rights & Entitlements
Use your PTA Membership to...
- Get Connected. PTA provides opportunities to meet and network with other parents, teachers, and school administration. There’s no better way to know what’s happening in your child’s school and community.
- Speak Up. PTA can be a way for you to more effectively be the voice for change at your child’s school.
- Watch Yourself Grow. As a PTA volunteer, you can use your skills and hobbies for a relevant cause while setting a good example for your child and all children in the community.
- Give Back. By becoming part of the PTA, you will be part of the solution, to help make positive changes in your child’s school and in the lives of many children.
- Effectively Engage. Spend quality time with your children through PTA programs, events, and resources. Not only will you show how much you care about them but will also demonstrate he importance you place in their education.