Here is a list of ten reasons your school should implement technology in the classroom.
1) If used correctly, it will help prepare students for their future careers, which will inevitably include the use of wireless technology.
2) Integrating technology into the classroom has definitely been a great way of achieving diversity in learning styles.
3) It has given students the chance to interact with their classmates more by encouraging collaboration.
Technology helps teachers prepare students for the real world environment. As our nation becomes increasingly more technology-dependent, it becomes even more necessary that to be successful citizens, students must learn to be tech-savvy.
5) Integrating technology in education every day helps students stay engaged. Today’s students love technology, so they are very interested in learning now that we have those tools with them daily.
6) With technology, the classroom is a happier place. Students are excited about being able to use technology and therefore are more apt to learn.
7). Mobile technology in the classroom, gives students access to the most up-to-date information quicker and easier than ever before.
8) The traditional passive learning mold is broken. With technology in the classroom, the teacher becomes the encourager, adviser, and coach.
9) Students are more responsible. Technology helps students take more control over their own learning. They learn how to make their own decisions and actually think for themselves.
10) Students can have access to digital textbooks that are constantly updated and often more vivid, helpful, creative, and a lot cheaper than those old heavy books.