The new Wenonah High School replaces the 1948 building with a 183,000-square-foot facility that is built for 1,200 students. The new school includes a 750-seat auditorium with theatrical lighting and sound systems. The main academic building features a state-of-the-art media center, computer laboratories and classrooms for science, math, social studies, English and other subjects. The career-technical wing contains an electronics classroom with lab areas, a classroom and fully equipped commercial kitchen for the school's well-known culinary arts program and a family and consumer science classroom. There are also classrooms and labs for welding and cosmetology. Band and chorus classrooms also are part of the career-tech wing, which includes the cafeteria. The new school includes a gymnasium for practice and physical education classes. The "new gym" that was part of the old school, a free-standing building, has been renovated and expanded to be a 1,400 seat-competition gym. In 2014, the gym was named the Willie High Basketball Arena in honor of Willie High, Sr. The school includes a football stadium with a six-lane track, concession stands, restrooms and irrigation system. The stadium, which seats 4,500, was completed in December 2007. In 2012, a Field House Training Facility was opened. In 2014, the stadium was named the Bell-Cullpeper Stadium, in honor of Robert Bell and L. C. Cullpepper.