Phone: (205) 774-8390
Degrees and Certifications:
Bachelor of Science (Mathematics) Class B Bachelor of Art (Education) Class B Master of Art (Mathematic Education) Class A Education Specialist (Teacher Leadership) Class AA
Mrs. Marshall Terrell Williams, Eighth Grade Math Educator
ATTENTION: Coronavirus (COVID-19)
As we are out due to the virus all, I hope everyone is staying safe. All mathematics for eighth grade will be done on MobyMax, assignments are posted every Monday. If you need your username/password, please do not hesitate to contact me. For students who do not have access to technology and/or opted to pick up a hard copy, the school will do an all call as to when to pick them up. (They should be coming out every two weeks)
Please make sure you have a correct number on file at the school.
If you see or talk with your classmates, please share the information and let them know how important it is for them to do the work that has been provided.
Parents, I do thank you for supervising your child(ren) during this trying time to make sure the work is being done.
Getting to Know Me
- I am a Highly Qualified Teacher
- My background is Mathematics
- Teacher of The Year 2019-2020
- I have been teaching over 25 years
- Taught at Arrington Middle 25 years
- Enjoy teaching middle school age group students
- Hope to make students get excited about mathematics and feel confident with their challenges in mathematics
- Develop and implement lessons which adjust to the students’ needs
- Dedicated to the creation and nurturing of helping students to accomplish a bright future by keeping up with the most effective teaching method.
Mission for The Class
Create an energized atmosphere while maintaining discipline during cooperative learning activities to enhance students’ classroom curriculum. Will use graphic organizers and real world situations.