BTW Coping Skills Tool Box
Links for Helpful Resources
1. I am responsible and in control of my life.
2. Circumstances are what they are, but I can choose my attitude towards them.
3. I am becoming prosperous.
4. I am creating the financial resources I need.
5. I am setting priorities and making time for what is important.
6. Life has its challenges and its satisfactions; I enjoy the adventure of life.
7. Every challenge that comes along is an opportunity for me to learn and to grow.
8. I accept the natural ups and down of life.
9. I love and accept myself the way I am.
10. I deserve the good things in my life as much as anyone else.
11. I am open to discovering new meaning in my life.
12. It’s never too late to change.
13. I am improving one step at a time.
14. I am innately healthy, strong, and capable of recovering.
15. I am getting better every day.
16. I am committed to overcoming my condition.
17. I am working on recovering from my condition.
18. I can recover by taking small risks at my own pace.
19. I am looking forward to the new freedom and opportunities I’ll have when I’ve recovered.
20. I am learning to love myself.
21. I am learning to be comfortable by myself.
22. If someone doesn’t return my love, I let it go and move on.
23. I am learning to be at peace with myself when alone.
24. I am learning how to enjoy when alone.
25. I respect and believe in myself apart from others’ opinions.
26. I can accept and learn from constructive criticism.
27. I am learning to be myself around others.
28. It’s important to take care of my own needs.
29. It’s okay to be myself around others.
30. I appreciate my achievements and I’m much more than all of them put together.
31. I am learning how to balance work and play in my life.
32. I am learning that there is more to life than success.
33. The greatest success is living well.
34. I am a unique and capable person just as I am.
35. I am proud of doing the best I can.
36. It’s okay to make mistakes.
37. I am willing to accept my mistakes and to learn from them.
38. I am willing to allow others to help me.
39. I acknowledge my need for other people.
40. I am open to receiving support from others.
41. I am willing to take the risk of getting close to someone.
42. I am willing to relax and to let go.
43. I am learning to accept those things I can’t control.