WELCOME TO RAMSAY IB HIGH SCHOOL
Monday - Friday
7:45am - 4:00 pm
THE SCHOOL NURSE WILL:
- Provide basic healthcare to students in case of injury or acute illness.
- Develop health plans for students with chronic illness and disabilities.
- Educate students and staff on healthy habits, such as proper nutrition and hygiene.
- Detect health problems in early stages through regular screenings.
- Keep track of students' vaccination records.
- Update students' medical history.
- Ensure school environment is safe for children and school staff (e.g. prevention of communicable diseases).
- Write referrals for pediatricians and other health specialists.
- Ensure compliance with national and local health laws.