John Herbert Phillips Academy is a place where children are encouraged to fulfill their dreams. Through our rigorous school programs and committed community outreach, we are dedicated to leading our students to become independent-critical thinkers and life-long learners while fostering a respect for diversity.
All stakeholders (parents, teachers, administrators, staff, community members and students will collaborate to expose all students to a first class, state-of-the-art learning experience. While maintaining high expectations in our learning community, we will prepare students academically, socially and emotionally to become productive members of a global society.
· Students will receive a well-rounded education.
· Collaboration between faculty and staff is necessary for providing students with the best education possible.
· Partnerships with family and community are important to have successful public schools.
· Teachers will teach to the whole child.
· Lessons and activities will be creative and cutting edge.
· Teachers will foster a loving and safe atmosphere in the classroom.
· Diversity is respected and encouraged.