School Dude Information
In order ensure that support is distributed across the district several changes are being made to improve efficiency.
· We will no longer accept phone calls to initiate STI support request.
This is currently the standard operating procedure for the rest of the Information Technology Division.
· STI Support will be provided based on the submission of a Help Desk request using SchoolDude. (see attached doc)
Tickets will be responded to by severity and not on a first come first serve basis.
· Only the 1) STI Expert, 2) Technical Coordinators, AP and Principals may enter STI support tickets for a school.
Any teacher or parent that seeks support outside of this process will be redirected back to the support structure described below.
Technical Coordinators Supports: (ALL TEACHERS at your school)
· Password resets
· Parent Portal access to STI for parents
· Grade Book Support
· Discipline support for Principals
· Any other STI issues relating to teachers using STI
Using SchoolDude To Report A Problem-1.pdf, 534.65 KB; (Last Modified on August 14, 2014)